Last Updated: April 10th 2018
What We Collect
· Registering on our website (name and e-mail address)
· Purchasing on our website (name, credit card, billing address, shipping address, phone number)
· Product availability notifications (name and e-mail)
How We Use Your Personal Information
MASQ-U mainly uses the personal information collected to provide you with products, information and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history and contact you for account and promotional purposes. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owed to us, and to maintain business records.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Service Providers: MASQ-U may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us such as, completing orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing consumer data, processing credit card payments, investigating possible fraud activity, conducting consumer surveys and providing customer service. Since we do business outside of Canada as well, personal information will be subject to applicable foreign laws, which may permit law enforcement, government or national security authorities to have access to your personal information in certain circumstances.
The MASQ-U Community: Our online community allows you to provide ratings and reviews.
Additional Possibilities: MASQ-U may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of the company, its employees, affiliates, to protect the safety and security of its visitors, to detect and protect against fraud or to follow with laws and legal processes.
How to Protect Your Information
The files with personal information is maintained on our servers and is accessible only by our authorized employees. We know that our customers trust us to protect their personal information which is why we take it very seriously and provide appropriate physical electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. Although we try to protect the information that we obtain, there is no security system that is perfect which is why we cannot promise that any information about you will remain secure at all times.
· Updating or correcting personal information on your account (correcting your name, e-mail and other preferences)
· Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails (you can click the “unsubscribe” link at any moment as well as editing your e-mail preferences)
· MASQ-U Community (you can remove content that you have posted such as reviews and ratings as well as removing your information solely from the MASQ-U website but not from historical copies or “caches”.
Communicating with Us
If there are any questions regarding our privacy or security practices, you can contact MASQ-U’s administrators by e-mail.
Your right to access or change personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before giving you access or making corrections. If we need or have to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information, we may do so by e-mail, phone or mail.
Changes to This Policy